About Cerebral Palsy

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Recovered 7-year-old body with Cerebral palsy

July 6, 2015, Beijing ushered in beijing erkang baiwang cerebral palsy hospital from Henan Jiaozuo cerebral palsy Lilin Yu, his grandfather would side printed with "noble medical ethics medical skills," the banner to the hospital chief Kang cerebral palsy expert Professor Zhang Lanting hands, expressed his gratitude to the hospital.
It is understood that this year, 7-year-old li lingyu, birth asphyxia due to suffocation caused by cerebral palsy, until the age of 3 small li lingyu still can not stand alone, alone, walking sharp enough to be in serious toes touch the ground, at a local hospital was diagnosed with cerebral palsy After nearly sixty years grandfather with a grandson visited children around Zhengzhou, Shanghai, Xi'an, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Guangdong, or cerebral palsy hospital, massage, acupuncture, and even waist modern physical rehabilitation surgery are done for the child, can blink of an eye 4 years later but has never been substantial progress grandson change, going up to the old elementary school, my grandfather is to see the eyes of anxious heart, his great grandson sorted wish is to go to school as a normal child, but the child tip Foot became difficult issues before us.

This year, in mid-June from the city CDPF learned, Kang helping · special education fund cerebral palsy charity relief to come Jiaozuo, Henan, Li grandfather and small li lingyu screening activity screening day the rain came to the scene, after cerebral palsy expert Shi shengkun professional screen viewing child health clinics and the organizing committee from the disease condition, a comprehensive assessment of the condition of the family, li lingyu final fortunate to have the opportunity to come to Beijing to salvage therapy, Yesun two in June 20 came to the special education fund health care Actuator - Beijing erkang baiwang cerebral palsy  hospital, and accept joint consultation Kang many experts evaluate within 21 days. Hospital experts, based on physical condition, family members tailored advice to Lin Yu surgery program, the parents of the hospital throughout the careful guidance and services, gave a high evaluation.
July 6 is the child had surgery 13 days, when the symptoms disappear li lingyu double toe foot, feet are no longer inverted, the child has the flexibility to sit up. The surgery program for children were waist, knee and foot ankle three well-designed facilities and postoperative lumbar surgery when 10 days have stitches, children already can freely lie and sat. According to Li Grandpa said: preoperative, sharp enough to turn over the child because very serious, even lying down feet also showed varus-like, bent activities ankle can not freely, but 10 days after surgery, hospital when the doctor gave the child medicine bis toe foot inside had turned away, and the magnitude of child legs open, ankle flexion and extension of the significant progress can be seen, I was really very grateful Kang, thank Professor Zhang!

Big Medicine sincere, Medicine Is a Benevolence, according to Professor Zhang Lanting introduction: children belonging to the cone system damage cerebral palsy meningeal irritation, causing lower extremity deformities, li lingyu sharp enough serious, walking heel off the ground high enough to have a 6 cm , almost exclusively to support the entire body to walk with the toes, so that our children walk like normal people walking a tightrope high in the sky, extremely insecure. Fortunately in that child language skills, intelligence case and upper limb exercise capacity were normal for children to implement the regulation of the central nervous Kang Features CNSA surgery, in conjunction with bilateral lower extremity (Achilles, hamstrings, adductors) extended release surgery, children get life, livelihood and normal social skills no problems.

As the early conduct of children with cerebral palsy polyclinics Beijing erkang baiwang    hospital, an international leading medical equipment, superb technology cerebral palsy, homeland of human services, has an experienced, sophisticated medicine, medical ethics while focusing on young people with cerebral palsy expert echelon reasonable medical team, and rehabilitation of acute cerebral palsy win real families, the industry and the community recognized by the Government, has become the city health insurance designated units, the city CDPF sentinel units, the new rural cooperative designated hospitals, the first batch of foreign designated medical institutions, special education fund medical executive body, I believe the future will be even greater person per Kang enthusiasm back to society, service patients, together support from cerebral palsy rehabilitation of patients one day.

2 comments:

  1. HILTON CURED 7 YEARS EPILEPSY

    I am sharing this story for a family member who suffered seizure for 7 years. I am doing this, because I was the caregiver during her dark days and she gave me the honor to share it so that others can be helped through HILTON which cured her. It was a tough a battle for her; I was not actually the one who hard seizure, but bearing the burden makes me understand what parents whose children and love with epilepsy go through.

    Lesia now 25 and was diagnosed with Grand Mal epilepsy at the age of twelve, for seven years, she fought against her diagnosis. I must admit it was never easy for us as a family; we had to constantly watch her, and answer questions that we couldn’t explain. On several occasions, she asked if she will ever stop falling down, get well like her school mates and be the best swimmer she dreamt of becoming. She was a very happy child; and had a ‘normal’ childhood and there was no suggestion that she would later on develop epilepsy.

    She refused to accept defeat and fought seizure. She religiously kept to her medications in spite of their side effects. We all wanted a cure, so that she can chase her dream and live a normal life like every other child. But the more she takes these medications, the more her school grade drop. She couldn’t concentrate and we noticed that her memory was being severely adversely affected. Each time we went back to the hospital, her medicines were changed to a different one. Seems like, each change of drug brings about change in side effects. After about 6 years on Lamotrigine, Tegretol, and other medicines, it seemed the seizures started to increase in frequency. I had to make effort to reduce her medicines with plans to eventually stop it all. We found an alternative treatment in homeopathy, which was better than her English drugs. Gradually, I reduced her drugs, and her seizures were no longer as frequent as it was as when she was on conventional drugs.

    With our little breakthrough with homeopathy treatment, we made further search for natural cure. Fortunately we saw testimonies about herbal medicines which cure epilepsy. We saw a lot of claims though, contacted them and didn’t get a useful reply. Lucky for us, we finally got a reply from Doctor Mohan, he directed us to his blog where we saw a lot of information about his herbal medicine called HILTON. Without further delay I made a purchase for her, I switched her over to it. We had great breakthrough, that in 2 months, her seizure reduced. After 7 months as Doctor Mohan promised us, all seizures stopped. It was like a miracle for us. It has been 7 years Lesia became seizure free. Her story is quite lengthy, I hope it help someone out there. You may contact Dr. Mohan to know more via his email on. drajaymohanbose@gmail.com or visit his blog via www.seizurecure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be alive to share this story which I believe will help a lot of people battling epilepsy and seizure find a cure like I did. The truth is that epilepsy does not mean you have no more hope or something to live for. If you look on the brighter side of life and search further, you will discover that there is no hopeless case with seizure.

    After several years battle with epilepsy; after a lot of medications, I got a cure through herbal medicine called HILTON. Initially, I thought it was one of those herbal medicine sold online with claims that offers nothing. I was scared of being scammed or even buying poison with my money. I contacted Dr. Mohan out of curiosity, after several waits he replied me, and we discussed about my health in detail which was my first conviction. Those I have contacted online with similar claims only said I should send money. Mohan made it clear he is not after my money, that if I cannot afford HILTON, he will recommend herbal alternative for my treatment. So trying to do my personally investigation, I asked him to send it. He was so willing to help me since I told him I couldn’t afford HILTON all to find out if he is real. I became totally convinced when he sent me list of herbs i could search for as an alternative.

    I cannot place a price on my health. HILTON was very cheap compared to all medicines I had used, all the sickness that came with Keppra, Tegretol, Topamax, Acetazolamide, Nitrofurantoin and a host of others I used for 10 years without getting a cure. I ordered HILTON and followed the instructions in less than 2 months of use as promised by Dr. Mohan; I noticed a huge reduction in my seizure. Then I became totally convinced that I will get a cure from it. I became seizure free in less than 7 months. I have been 4 years free from seizure after using HILTON. In my own way of saying THANKS TO YOU, I have helped a lot of people get it for a cure and they are free from epilepsy as I am. In case you are hoping for a cure, follow this link, read stories that changed my life. @ www.seizurecure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Free Ask Expert

Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Diseases:
Disease Description:

Online Expert